AT WILCO WIRELINE
WILCO operates six wireline units with the following configurations:
- 3 units are equipped with 0.108”/ 0.125" slicklines.
- 1 - 4 x 4 unit with 0.108” tandem spool.
- 1- Bomb truck with .092” line and drop off spool capabilities.
- 1- Tandem heavy duty truck with ¼” braided stainless steel line, .140 stainless steel line & .108 line.
- Our surface equipment on our line trucks is standard NACE Sour specifications (lubricators, BOP’s).
- Our bomb truck is used for low pressure survey requirements (under 10,000 kPa) and drop spool survey requirements. A crane unit is not needed with this unit which reduces the cost to the producer.
- Our heavy duty truck is designed for high pressure sour work and has a self contained grease injection system. It is also equipped with a larger size (from .108 to .140) ¼” braided stainless steel line for all deep sour work
Self-contained skid mounted Wireline unit providing
drop spool applications in difficult access locations. Capable
of handling .092 to .108 steel line. Can be heli-ported into
extremely remote locations.
Wilco Wireline & Swabbing Services Inc. has fabricated
two Swab Rigs on tandem axle Freightliner chassis. These units
are equipped with 1/2" sand line, complete sour service, 5000
lbs. lubricator and BOP for all swabbing requirements. Technological
employment of electronic depth and weight indicators provides
accurate measurements up to ¼ of a meter. This precise
measurement enables the swabbing rig to perform limited wireline
applications, i.e. pull plunger lift, dewaxing, fishing and
run gauge rings. Additionally this exact measure will supply
constant well bore information thus ensuring professional
workmanship and customer satisfaction.
Also available are two (2) 100 barrel tanks (one closed,
one open) pulled by swab rigs with piping to swab into if
Wilco has engineered a new pressure control head for our swab rigs which allows us to swab down flowlines and under pressure.
Wilco Wireline & Swabbing Services owns and operates four (3) 6 tonne Knuckle crane units, capable of 71 feet of reach. Wilco owns and operates one (1) 15 tonne crane unit, capable of 71 - 108 feet of reach.